When you go on your honeymoon, this is a once in a lifetime event that is a milestone for every person, and this is certainly a time to pull out all of the stops. Exotic and romantic are two adjectives that come to mind when planning a dream honeymoon, and with that in mind, here is our top 5 list for a perfect honeymoon in 2020.
- Rio De Janeiro – If you are planning to wed in February, for example, then Rio is the perfect destination, where you can experience the fabulous Rio Carnival. The colourful and exotic atmosphere is perfect for a newly-wed couple, where you can enjoy the pristine beaches and the unique nightlife that can only be found in Rio De Janeiro. Check out the online tour operators for dates, plus you can do some online research about this amazing coastal city.
- Bali, Indonesia – One of the most exotic of all tropical island destinations, Bali specialises in providing a stunning backdrop for two people to embark on a union, and with several rated coastal resorts, you can rent a luxury bungalow and take advantage of the world-class spas the Bali are famous for. Trek into the lush tropical jungle to discover unique temples that are nestled into the rocks, and with a local guide, you can see the best of Bali over a week or 10 days.
- Phuket, Thailand – Booking a couple of weeks at the Novotel Phuket Vintage Park gives you both a dream holiday in a tropical paradise, plus you have all the privacy and seclusion you want. Phuket is a premier resort that is the home to many European and Scandinavian people who wish to escape the cold winter, and with 5-star luxury accommodation, you and your partner can relax in style.
- The Maldives – The ultimate in luxury and seclusion on the spectacular Maldives Islands, you can book a special honeymoon suite, where you and your partner can relax with your favourite cocktail, while being waited on hand and foot. You can both take beach walks at sunrise and sunset, in this amazing tropical cocoon that sits in the Indian Ocean.
- Las Vegas – If you’re not really into beaches and relaxation, why not hit Vegas for a whirlwind honeymoon? You could go the whole 9 yards and get married in Las Vegas, and you certainly wouldn’t be the first couple to do that! If you are really lucky, you could hit a winning streak and leave with enough money to build your dream home.
Hopefully, this will be the one and only time that you experience a honeymoon, and by choosing a romantic destination, you and your partner will start your union in the best possible way. As soon as you confirm the wedding date, start looking at honeymoons and with some online searching, there are some great deals to be had with honeymoon specials.